Towering Skills LLC owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title, and interest in and to this site. This includes all content, code, date, and materials. This includes the look, feel, design, and organization of the site. Content includes such elements as text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics, and software. We also own copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, intellectual property rights, and proprietary rights associated with this site and materials offered on this site. Your use of the site does not grant you ownership of any content, code, data, or material that you access on the site.
Towering Skills grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and view this site and its content for your personal internal non-commercial use only.
You may not commercially distribute, publish, or exploit this site, its content, code, data, or materials, unless you have received written prior permission from Towering Skills LLC or the applicable rights holder.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names displayed on the site or on content available through the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Towering Skills LLC and other owners. You may not use any trademarks unless authorized by the trademark owner.
Materials You Submit
Towering Skills does not solicit nor accept confidential, secret, or proprietary information from you through our website, email, or other avenues. You must ensure that all information, creative works, ideas, suggestions, concepts, methods, systems, designs, or other materials submitted to us (in emails, blog comments, forums, webinars, phone calls, etc.) are not confidential or secret. By submitting materials, 1) you warrant that the materials are original to you and not owned in any part by any other party and 2) you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and fully transferable and assignable right to the material.
Prohibited User Conduct
- Do not impersonate any person (actual or fictitious) or organization (actual or fictitious) or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or organization. You can create a username that does not reveal your personal identity when posting blog comments or forum content, but this does not condone impersonating other persons; and you must register your real name and other accurate personal information, such as an active email address, when registering for forums and other service.
- Do not share your username or password. Our software will detect this and suspend access to any account when more than one person logs in using the same user identification.
- Do not print, publish, post, or distribute content or materials from this site. Unauthorized copying or use of our documents, content, trademarks, and other proprietary material is illegal.
- Do not advertise or post promotional content on any blog, forum, or other content pages. Do not post promotions, RSS feeds, podcasts, bulk emails, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or repeat postings on any blog, forum, or other content pages.
- Do not attempt to obtain unauthorized access to our computer systems, databases, materials, information, or services. This includes using automated means to access, log in, and register for any of the site’s services to obtain data, such as lists of users, personal data, etc.
- Do not use the site or its services in such a manner as to intend to disrupt, damage, disable, overload, or impair the site or its services. This includes such practices as flooding our servers with mass unsolicited messages.
- Do not use the website or any of its services to violate the law.
- Do not attempt to reverse engineer or decrypt the site’s software or features.
- Do not obtain or attempt to obtain protected or limited access materials on the site to make them publicly available.
- When communicating through blog comments, on forums, in emails, and via other communication avenues, do not use abusive language. Do not call people names. Do not swear, use vulgarities, obscenities, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, sexually explicit language, abusive language, or threats.
- Do not post or attempt to post any unlawful, fraudulent, abusive, harassing, libelous, defaming, obscene, vulgar, profane, pornographic, sexually explicit, or indecent materials.
- Do not transmit viruses, spyware, or malicious software.
- Do not disclose sensitive, personal, proprietary, or confidential information regarding yourself, other persons, or other organizations.
Requested User Conduct
When communicating through blog comments, on forums, in emails, and through other communication avenues, treat other people with courtesy and respect. Exercise patience and seek to understand others, as well as seeking to be heard.
The material you contribute to our comments and forums becomes the property of Towering Skills. We have the right to display, review, edit, or remove materials for any reason. We do not warrant the content of comments, forums, or similar postings of user content. The person posting material is solely responsible for its content and style.
Products and Services
You may order products only if you are 18 years of age or older. You agree to pay in full the price and all applicable taxes for any purchase you make by credit card, debit card, check, electronic payment system, or other means. If we do not receive payment from your credit or debit card issuer or electronic payment system or its agents for insufficient funds, you agree to pay us all amounts due upon demand.
Limitation of Liability
Towering Skills provides this website and its content, materials, and services “as is” and “as available.” We do not provide any warranty of any kind. We do not warrant the information, data, data processing services, uptime, uninterrupted access, availability, accuracy, or usefulness. We do not warrant any advice, results, or information, either oral or written, by us or obtained from this site.
You use this website at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage your use of the site may cause. Towering Skills assumes no responsibility for damages, including damage from viruses that may infect your computer when browsing the site or downloading materials from the site.
If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the site.
Towering Skills may change any portions of this site at any time without warning.
Under no circumstances shall Towering Skills be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages that result from the use or inability of use the site, its materials, or software, even if Towering Skills has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Towering Skills’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any for accessing this site. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusion does not apply to you to the extent limited by law.
You agree that if you cause damages, which the website must repair or pay to repair, that you will reimburse the website for all such expenses.
Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, current when a dispute is submitted. You may obtain information about the American Arbitration Association at 120 Broadway, Floor 21, New York, New York, 10271, website https://www.adr.org/. Any hearing will take place in the county of Towering Skills LLC.
You waive any right to go to court or to have a jury trial. You waive the right to engage in pre-trail discovery, except as provided in the rules. You also waive the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal. The losing party will reimburse the prevailing party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, and travel expenses.
Jurisdiction and Venue
If any matter concerning any purchase or subscription is brought before a court of law, before or after arbitration, you agree that the sole and proper jurisdiction shall be the state and city declared in the contact information of the website owner. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to the website owner’s address.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions.
Revised 9 Feb 2021