How We Collect Personal Information
Towering Skills collects only the personal information that you provide us. This includes information you provide when you:
- Register for any service, such as a seminar, forum, blog, discussion group, newsletter, ezine, podcast, webcast, webinar, teleseminar, or other communication
- Post a comment to a web page
- Purchase any product or service
- Request information
- Download a file from our website
- Enter a promotional contest
- Use tools to select products or services during your website visit
- Contact our representatives by email, phone, mail, or face to face
- Provide comments or questions by email, phone, mail, or face to face about our products, services, or business
Personal information may include your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, credit card and payment information, education and work experience, demographic information, and your questions and comments.
How We Use Personal Information
Towering Skills uses the information you provide to serve you. We seek your trust and we work to protect your privacy.
Towering Skills does not reveal, share, sell, or rent any of your personal information under any circumstances, unless required by law, required to prevent fraud, required to investigate a suspected violation of our terms of service, or if all or a portion of the business were to be sold or transferred to a new owner.
Towering Skills may use agents to ship orders, process accounts, or provide services. We contractually bind these agents to not disclose your personal information.
If you request that we send information to a friend or colleague, we respect their privacy by maintaining their name, address, email, or phone number only for the time necessary to contact them and provide the information you requested. To remain on our records and receive further information, they must overtly request further contact.
When you visit our website, our web hosting provider and other service providers may collect information your web browser sends when you visit our website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, operating system, language preference, referring webpage (webpage you visited prior to coming to our site), the date and time of each visit, search information on our site, and other information collected by cookies or similar technology.
- Orders Processing. This site may offer electronic payment, and cookies are essential to ensure that your order is processed properly.
- This site uses analytics (such as Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and trusted analytics services on the internet) to understand how this site is used and how we can improve it. For more information on Google Analytics, see Google’s website.
- This site may have affiliate marketing relationships with other companies (such as Amazon), and these companies use tracking cookies to see if our site users visit their websites and make purchases. For more information on Amazon Affiliates, see Amazon’s website.
- This site provide social media links and software (such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) that allow you to easily connect with your social network, and those links set cookies through our site that may identify your profile on their sites or provide data to them. For more information on social media links see the privacy policies on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitters websites.
Some of our pages link to third party websites. We never share personal information or cookies with third party sites. Please note that other sites often attempt to capture visitor information. Once you leave our site, you are responsible for your experience.
Forums and Comments
When you provide comments to web pages or join forums, we protect your privacy when you post or reply to messages by not revealing your personal information. We encourage forum members to protect their identity. As a forum contributor, you should remember that any information you disclose on the message board can be read by other members. Comments added to webpages can be read by anyone. Exercise caution when disclosing personal information. If you have any concerns relating to a posting, please contact us.
Email Communications and Ezines
Towering Skills uses an opt-in feature if you request email communications or ezines. We never reveal, sell, or rent your email address for any purpose. You can remove your information from our email and ezine lists at any time.
Towering Skills uses a variety of security measures to encrypt and authenticate data to protect you and the firm from loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. These include Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and the strict use of security protocols among our employees and agents who have access to your data. Although we take extra precautions to protect you, the internet is an open global communication system; consequently, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted to us or stored on our system will be safe from intrusion by hackers and other unauthorized persons. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or personal information, immediately Contact Us.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy at Towering Skills, please Contact Us.
Updated 9 Feb 2021