What We Do
Towering Skills provides professional training to technical professionals.
Delighted customers have been attending our seminars and workshops for 25 years
Attend an up-to-date, dynamic course, where you will learn now to:
- Make better investment decisions
- Screen competing projects
- Improve the return on investment
- Justify budgets and capital expenditures
- Defend your position with hard financial data
- Gain credibility at the highest level in the organization
- Keep projects and initiatives on track
- Learn new tricks to Microsoft Excel
- Work faster and more confidently
We provide customized 3-day, 4-day, and 5-day on-site workshops.
Need a custom tailored course?
Learn a proven process to:
- Avoid wasted effort
- Focus on readers
- Organize your ideas for clarity and impact
- Overcome writer’s block
- Compose quickly
- Edit effectively
- Proof documents rapidly and thoroughly
- Apply technology to simplify and improve the writing process
- Produce documents that hit the mark
Want to write faster and produce clearer documents?
Need a fun and engaging workshop?
Free Tutorials for Microsoft Office
Check out this excellent resource for learning the most popular Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Using Styles with Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word Styles controls the appearance and behavior of large portions of text. If you are going to work intelligently with Microsoft Word, you need to understand Styles.
Cost Indices – Updating Capital and Operating Cost Estimates
This article highlights some of the most popular and accessible cost indices used to make engineering and business decisions.
Present Value Cost Analysis
Present value cost analysis is a simple, yet powerful method to make difficult engineering or business decisions.
3-Point Estimating – How to Improve Projects
How to use PERT 3-point estimating method to estimate the time or cost to complete tasks.